Enough is Enough i'm really pissed off [FLAME]

GUYS PLEASE DON'T USE THIS FORUM AS A REQUIREMENT OFFICE

YOU HAVE NAUKRI.COM DOING A GREAT JOB DON'T KILL THOSE GUY's
THEY ARE ALSO TRYING TO EARN A LIVING

I'm on 4 different mailing lists and have only 35 min to read mail
raj maybe its time for a digest once every month or a
linux-delhi-sensiblepeople.lists

Sudhir Gandotra wrote:

>We are in the business of Developing-Designing-Hosting-Maintaining
>websites,

may be you are not in tune with what we are discussing
you should not be allowed to send this mail at all

but it helps many of us searching 4 job

instead of spamming us all with the details u could have
just mailed 2 lines
/*

job for 3 programmers(C/Sockets ) 1 sys admin
please contact for further details

thank you
and sorry

*/

guy's lets make one thing clear i have no rivalry with
commercial people (none with any kind of people)
 just the attitude (god please don't
give it to me)

The most important reason of this attitude existing in a
linux user group like ours is that we are not doing anything
no single project ,vision or clear goals at all.

ppl please think about it
before we loose the REAL lug-delhi
maybe I'm wrong.  Too idealistic
but i want lug delhi to remain what it was in may 99
		" FUN "
guy's please don't take the fun away

maybe i said too much but everyone else is doing it so why can't I
and there is a opening in the mc donalds near my house anyone intrested

7h1s 3nt1r3 t3xt w4s wr1tt3n 1n pur3 3ngl1sh 4nd sp3llch3ck3d
s0 th4t 411 th3 ppl c4n und3rst4nd 1t.

bye
--
   The only "intuitive" interface is a nipple.
   After that, it's all learned.

Committed to freedom and diversity
Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>

//\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)