Re: Enough is Enough i'm really pissed off [FLAME]

>GUYS PLEASE DON'T USE THIS FORUM AS A REQUIREMENT OFFICE

The Linux-Delhi mailing list guidelines are available on the present
website, and a more recent cersion should be up in a couple of days or
so. However, please by all means _do_ use this forum as a requirement
office. Commercial, Linux-related mail, when clearly prefixed
[commercial], like Sudhir's original mail was, are allowed, and I think,
very welcome.

>YOU HAVE NAUKRI.COM DOING A GREAT JOB DON'T KILL THOSE GUY's
>THEY ARE ALSO TRYING TO EARN A LIVING

Hmmmm. So was that a flame, or a cleverly disguised advertisement? ;-)

>may be you are not in tune with what we are discussing
>you should not be allowed to send this mail at all

Incidentally, I'm not in tune with what we are discussing either. I keep
missing the point, so please enlighten. :-)

>job for 3 programmers(C/Sockets ) 1 sys admin
>please contact for further details
>
>thank you
>and sorry

Huh? Thanks, but no thanks. I like it ->that<- way. If you dont want to
read, whatever did you think the [Commercial] tag was for.

> just the attitude (god please don't
>give it to me)

Well, if I wanted to get personal... I'd say that you rather have an
attitude problem, but since we are friends, lets not get personal. Oh, oh
but oh, I already said it! ;-)

>The most important reason of this attitude existing in a
>linux user group like ours is that we are not doing anything
>no single project ,vision or clear goals at all.

So, who are you blaming for it ?

>ppl please think about it
>before we loose the REAL lug-delhi
>maybe I'm wrong.  Too idealistic
>but i want lug delhi to remain what it was in may 99
>		" FUN "
>guy's please don't take the fun away

Me wonders if you've got it all wrong... and if you can even see your own
folly. This is _not_ meant to be a fun group, though fortunately, despite
yourself, it still is. This is supposed to be a resource for Linux users,
for technical help, for general discussion, and IMO to help people do
business and earn money with Linux. Fun is the spirit, and not the
constitution of it... and its actually people like you who spoil the whole
thing. If fun is what you're looking for, consider some other mailing
lists... if you know what i mean ;-).

Regards,
-- Sundeep.