Re: Enough is Enough i'm really pissed off [FLAME]

hi!,

Actully i have no probes with commercial mails as i said earlier.
The only problem is that we are wasting a huge amount of bandwidth
just  mailing this 300 word [commercial] mail to 200 people
if only it was 20 words.  If i was unemployed only then i had any intrest in
the mail

and yes naukri.com pays me 200$ pre mail to adv you can also contact them
if you want

sundeep wrote:
>Incidentally, I'm not in tune with what we are discussing either. I keep
>missing the point, so please enlighten. :-)
That is the point why the F***  you wrote a reply when you did'nt knew
anythin
at all i was discussin with raj and group that public accsess to people who
only spam
us  should be stopped .

and also we are NOT DOING ANYTHIN SO IT IS ONLY A FUN GROUP
TELL ME WHAT IS LINUX-DELHI's  CONTRIBUTION TO LINUX
if you can.

>Me wonders if you've got it all wrong... and if you can even see your own
>folly. This is _not_ meant to be a fun group, though fortunately, despite
>yourself, it still is. This is supposed to be a resource for Linux users,
>for technical help, for general discussion, and IMO to help people do
>business and earn money with Linux. Fun is the spirit, and not the
>constitution of it... and its actually people like you who spoil the whole
>thing. If fun is what you're looking for,

NO it is'nt for me when i contacted raj it seemed to be a fun group of people

who like Gnu OS  and  want to learn more of it and want to teach others
and want to develope more stuff for it. for me it is still that.

if you want to earn money (it seems that is the only goal of many of the
guy's
in this list)  you might consider moving to some other platform but Gnu O.S

>Fun is the spirit, and not the
>constitution of it... and its actually people like you who spoil the whole
>thing.

>consider some other mailinglists... if you know what i mean ;-).
you might consider some .com  list for that purpous if you know what i mean
THIS GROUP IS "MINE" yes it is because it has people that i like or i used to
like
and it would stay the way i liked it .

   The only "intuitive" interface is a nipple.
   After that, it's all learned.

Committed to freedom and diversity
Pankaj Kaushal

//\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)