Re: [achitnis@exocore.com: [linux@it.com] State of the Onion]

    Prabhu> 	But why am I to blame for ILUGC's lack of
    Prabhu> participation?  I dont mean that you blamed me but
    Prabhu> Ravikant did.  Personally, this semester is rather tough

	    Umm. I *BLAMED* you?! I did? uh. Thanks, that just made my
day.I have nothing to justify, and a sincere effort from me, to make
sure chennailug doesn't get busted while people on the lug list dont
even know about it, while its going on. I had said/meant - "prabhu
could write an explanatory mail about *why* we are[nt] doing anything, and if
necessary, (ON OUR BEHALF - i hadn't said this, but i thought it
obvious, in the context) apologise to whoever.

	    On top of this, (something that I *still* maintain, as
doing right) , I apologised *in public* - well, i seem to be the
misfit here, and I've had a tough day, too, and i'm no mood for this.

       Since I dont belong here, I'm unsubscribing from the list. No,
its not bravado or anything - I'm just tired.

	Thanks for listening to my rant.

	-ravi