Re: [achitnis@exocore.com: [linux@it.com] State of the Onion]

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 08:44:48PM +0530, M K Saravanan wrote:

<snip, lotsa stuff about Anusaraaka>

> There is no chance for atul to know about KDE localisation effort for tamil.  (tamil.htmlplanet.com).

	Yeah - this is precisely what I mean - When you aren't bothered to
check whats around you, and you're feeling down, for whatever reason - you
aren't allowed to go public and say, "Indians suck - There is no
localisation - Everyone is a lazy moron" - to add insult to injury, "if
you feel hurt, you deserve it, you lazy doofus" - No - not allowed.

	IMHO, what would have been suitable would have been - "I dont seem
to know of any localisation - Do you guys have any links on you?"

	When you're the co-ordinator of whatever large thing, you are
expected to maintain a certain level of decency and maturity - Not let
emotions get involved. If you can't handle it, step down.

	I refuse to sit here idle and look at mails from random people who
have no respect for fellow people, and think its elite to send out rude
emails to the entire universe.

	If someone disagrees with me, please do tell me clearly, so I can
unsubscribe from whatever list, including ilug-c if it will make people
happy. My idea of Linux and LUGs is not quite the mudslinging crap that I
think we are going through right now. I see no reason to fall in line and
listen passively and therefore I will not.

> May be It is not atul fault.  The people involved in INdian Lang.
> Processing are not giving proper publicity or demos to the public that is
> their fault.  May be I can talk about the issues involved in Indian Lang.
> Computing as far as I know.  But I am an average linux user don't know
> much about Linux Internals.

	Yeah, I guess you-know-who thinks you suck because you dont make
powerpoint presentations on your laptop at LUG meets and annoy the crap
out of the average LUG Meeting Attender. I guess the kernel internals are
for the Laptop-toting uber-elite people.

	ugh

	-ravi, visibly annoyed.