Re: [LIG] Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

Hi Naba,

Please understand that rules are rules.  If you don't like them,
protest logically or leave.  Please don't disparage the rules just
because you happen not to agree with them.

The List Admin did not insult anyone with his post.  If anything, the
original message was an insult, making it quite apparent that the
author was only interested in using the medium without bothering to
find out the thoughts and feelings of the community which subscribes
to the medium.

Short rules are available at:

      http://linux-delhi.org/index.phtml?curpage=lists.inc&pgtitle=Helo

These are not exactly Linux-India mailing list rules, but the general
idea is the same.  Please pay special attention to the following
(which applies to Linux-India too):

-- Commercial posts, job offerings etc. for anything having to do
anything with Linux are acceptable. Please prefix [Commercial] in the
subject line.

Remember, no one is getting paid to run the list or the web site, or
to contribute anything to the list -- it's all volunteer effort.  Is
it so terrible if these same volunteers make up some guidelines to
help them achieve their purposes more effectively?

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/