Re: [LIG] Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

Naba Kumar rearranged electrons thusly:

> Isn't that too much of an Insult. He wasn't selling or advertizing anything.
> In fact he was trying to help people who may need jobs.
> So where is the question of _COMMERCIAL_ in it.

Thaths is right - anything re recruitment, advertising of a commercial
product etc requires a commercial tag.

> As far as offending the lists rule is concerned,
> I am wondering how many people have read it when
> they subscribed to the list (Won't it be better if

Does ignorance of a rule excuse breaking the rule?

> BTW, Mr. David you can consider me. I am a Gnome developer
> and the author of Anjuta IDE (http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/).
> Currently, doing my final year B.Tech (EC). I may need a job
> after B.Tech. Don't I? :).

so do we all - but mail him offlist with your resume, if you dont mind

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org