Re: [LI] emacs and mailer

<Humorscript>

Oh My goodness, you have a passport too !!!
Now, I did tell the police to confiscate your passport !!!
Wait till I call your Home Minister and give a stern warning !!!
Leaving you out with a passport is X-tremely dangerous for Billg !! ;-)

</Humorscript>

<nohumor>
Get some life !!
</nohumor>

	Khader

P.S: BTW can you send me your .vm file o whatever config file you use for emacs-vm !!
     you can include any confidential things in that in case you want to ;-)