Re: [LI] emacs and mailer

On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 08:52:16AM +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
> Hi Arn,
>
> I think the problem is slightly different from what you have
> stated... you're right about rmail using it's own mailbox format
> (which is one of the reasons I gave up rmail and switched to VM), but
> Khader was looking for a method to keep his messages in
> /var/.../khader itself, instead of in ~/INBOX (which is where VM keeps
> it).

Hi there,
Now I got what Arun meant ! So, even emacs with vm doesn't do what I want it to !!
Thanks Raj. But anyway vm looks much better than rmailer with it's frame thingie and all
that. And above all lot of .vm combinations that I can make. Kewl enuf. I think I will make mutt
point to INBOX for some time.
Let' have some fun ;-)
Thanks
Regards
	Khader

P.S: BTW Raj Is it Raj Mathur or Raju Mathur ?? ;-)