Re: [LI] emacs and mailer

On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 08:52:16AM +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
> However, it's quite easy to point most mail clients to that INBOX file
> and use it as the spool.  I've done it with Pine, Elm, NS Messenger
> and even over IMAP -- it works just fine.

You're right - it's been a long time since I used a emacs mailer - so
my vm and gnus are a little bit rusty :) I figured that you'd know
better.

I used to just symlink INBOX to whatever file my favorite mailer of the
month used by default, so that I could avoid doing

$ pine -f INBOX

and use

$ pine

instead.