[ADMIN] Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 07:47:45AM +0000, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

> > You make use of your Linux knowledge to position yourself as a guru in
> > Cochin, and clearly derive commercial benefits from this status.
> >

> U make use of ur Linux knowledge to position urself as a GURU in
> Bangalore and clearly derive commercial benefits in B'lore.  I like that
> one.   Is the adage 'Free software does not mean Free Beer' wrong ??.
> PC Quest should not bleed for the sake of GNU/Linux !!  Let it not seem
> so !!

Thaths seems to be snoozing. So I'll put his admin hat on to do damage
control. Let me be straight and to the point. All the people on the list,

<emphasis>
One more post on this topic after 17:30 GMT and you'll be off the list.
</emphasis>

Mr Raghavendra Bhat, since you started this whole thread and attacks on
PCQ, Atul Chitnis and Redhat Linux, I hold you primarily and directly
responsible for the carnage on the list.

You'll been warned before - so there is no option other than screening
your posts to the list. This is the VERY LAST chance you have before you
get kicked out of the list. If Thaths chooses to kick you out for good
right NOW, because he's warned you before, I'm all for it.

And don't get any ideas about becoming a martyr for your "cause" - your
behavior has been much too undignified for that.

If you do like to talk about GNU/Linux and Debian and how bad Redhat
or PCQ is, you're welcome to discuss this on linux-india-general in
a civilized way. If you violate the rules of that list, you'll be kicked
out of there too.

People sniping from the other side, please stop and desist. We can't
let LI become a fertile ground for these kinds of gang wars.

	-Arun