[LI] piping hot discussions at LIUG

> > You make use of your Linux knowledge to position yourself as a guru in
> > Cochin, and clearly derive commercial benefits from this status.
> U make use of ur Linux knowledge to position urself as a GURU in
> Bangalore and clearly derive commercial benefits in B'lore.

What surprises me to no extent now is List-admin has done nothing to
warn you two!

Come on men, this discussion is not related to :-

1. Linux technology
2. Technological problems
3. Technological problems' solutions
4. The most important factor, humour.

I am surprised it is allowed to be continuing here.

Thaths! Thaths!!