Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000

Atul Chitnis, the Red Hat Guru is badly offended:

> RedHat funds people like Alan Cox whose contributions help make Linux what
> it is today. Does that make RedHat or Alan Cox anti-Linux?

No, it does not.  Can U say that this is not done out of Red Hat's
selfish interest ??  Maybe...maybe not.  I  do not want to speculate ;-)

> You make use of your Linux knowledge to position yourself as a guru in
> Cochin, and clearly derive commercial benefits from this status.

U make use of ur Linux knowledge to position urself as a GURU in
Bangalore and clearly derive commercial benefits in B'lore.  I like that
one.   Is the adage 'Free software does not mean Free Beer' wrong ??.
PC Quest should not bleed for the sake of GNU/Linux !!  Let it not seem
so !!

ragOO, VU2RGU.
ILUG-Cochin at http://www.netshooter.com/ilug-cochin/
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux