[LI] WvDial 1.40mvm1

WvDial just got better! How? With my patches, you get call
logging/accounting. I guess all wvdial users would
want to try it. It does not actually meter ISP connect time, but call
duration, which approximates to ISP connect time.

Do read the docs if you plan to this patched version. The programs
wvdiallogs (1) must be used for viewing the log file.

Patches available at
http://mvm.linuxbox.com/gzips/wvdial_1.40_to_1.40mvm1.patch.gz (11k)

The patch was created using 'makepatch'. See the patchfile itself for
instructions on how to apply the patch.

Patched source available at
http://mvm.linuxbox.com/gzips/wvdial-1.40mvm1.tar.gz (106k)
or
http://mvm.linuxbox.com/gzips/wvdial-1.40mvm1.tar.bz2 (88k)

Pre-compiled (unofficial ;-) ) Debian package at
http://mvm.linuxbox.com/gzips/wvdial_1.40mvm1_i386.deb

--
Do you support 'free software'?  Visit http://mvm.linuxbox.com

Manoj Victor Mathew  (GPG#: 3D96A9B9)