[LI] Wonder if this can be done ?

Hi All

 I would like to have my filesystem as reiserfs except for the /boot
directory

 Currently , I don't suppose I can install rhl 6.x over a reiserfs
partition.

 However , what if I compile a kernel with resierfs built in , replace
it in the
 boot.img (or whatever) used for the rhl install disk. And have my
resierfs partition
 preformatted.Will the install program work ???

 Guesses will be appreciated, answers even more.....

 Gyan