[LI] Query - multiple identities using Mutt

Hello folks -

I've switched almost full time to Linux now for my mail handling at least
(YANRR - Yet Another New Year Resolution <g>).  I'm currently using Pine,
but would prefer Mutt.

Hassle - I have several mail ids forwarding to my actual VSNL acct.
Pegasus Mail for Windows was fantastic at handling this sort of stuff. How
do you do the same in Pine?  A different .pinerc has been suggested -
could someone please be specific re this?

Like I said, I prefer mutt.  However, it sends mail as
suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (my hostname) which is obviously bogus.

How do I set .muttrc to snip the suresh subdomain out of the from field,
and how do I handle multiple identities in Mutt?

Binand, could you help please?

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian       | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx [KCircle]
Ph. +(91-40)3736553, 3745398 | eFax. +(1-603)590-5437