Re: [LI] Partitioning : No free primary

Sathya Rangaswamy wrote:

> Also If you want to use
> the NT  kernel loader to boot Linux or NT you wont go anywhere with NTFS and you
> will be stuck with a Linux boot floppy for ever .

What do mean? My wife uses NT boot loader to load Linux and NT ,
and never needed a boot floppy for either!

Also, could you please refrain from quoting the entire mesg (incl
the signature)?

I understand large drives have a jumper setting to enable using the
entire space. Correct me if I am wrong , as I never even touched a HDD
larger than 6 GB.

- Bhyrav Prasad