Re: [LI] Partitioning : No free primary

> 4) now delete the second partition. this allocates space for ur linux drive
> b/w the primary and second nt partitions.
> apparently, linux does not run if installed above 4gb and that might be the
> problem.

Another thing... Do you mean that Linux does not install if forced to
install itself beyond the first 4 gb of the HDD? Not true... Mine used
to run AFTER allocating 4 GB purely to FAT 16.

Or do you mean that Linux will not install on a total space of more than
4 GB. But a server installation on my machine went smoothly when
dedicated whole 8 GB to it [I experimented a lot]

Anyone, Binand, PLEASE?