Re: [LI] ILUG Blr Meeting Minutes <Hrs?>

Hello there,
Your mail smacks of mockery. You should have seen that ;-)  there. It means
it was for fun. And no one is a majority or a minority here. Please !!
Everyone is on Linux here and Linux is what they are using be it RedHat or
Debian
or SuSE or Caldera. PCQ could not put the Debian on CD because ( as already
explained by Atul ) it is a set of two CD's. See if you can pay them the
extra money
and help everyone get the Debian on PCQ ( Whaddoyasay ?? )
I personally will be grateful to you and many more will be.
No more on Debian-on-PCQ until PCQ itself decides about it. Puh-Lease !!!
And as a matter-of-fact I and gandalf have a lot of fun pulling each
other's
legs about RedHat or Debian. We call it " Unity in Diversity " ;-)
And just that and no more. All this mail just to tell you that there is no
majority
or minority here. We are all Linuxers.... ( No RedHatters or Debianners or
SuSEers
or Calderaers ) ;-)

Regards
               Khader

Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@xxxxxxxx> on 11/29/99 09:22:47 AM

> of us unanimously cheered ;-)).

This smacks of fine mockery by a majority on a minority.  All of us are
using GNU/Linux thanks to the PCQ Initiative in providing us with Red
Hat Linux.