Re: [LI] ILUG Blr Meeting Minutes <Hrs?>

Hello there,
Ragoo, you should have come to IT.com and seen the enthu there.
We all were Linuxers having a lotta fun. I learnt somethings while
I was there and gave out something which I knew ( Hey guys
remember bb ?? ). And to tell you the fact, at the first ILUG-HYD
meeting back in Hyderabad, I knew very few people. But at my first
ILUG-BLR meeting, I knew almost everyone and know what
< feeling proud > everyone was booking my Debian CD's ;-) for
exchange. And of course Atul and KD had bought their own
Debian CD.    Anyway, I have got two sets of Easy Linux CD's
which have come to me directly from Germany. One will be
given to ILUG-HYD and the other one to ILUG-BLR.
( Hey, there are supposed to be my personal ones ;-)
And regarding the Debian CD's for exchange, anyone who
wants it has to come to my office only. Kalyan hurry up
before someone comes and takes it from me.
I will get the CD's tomorrow to office, so anyone who wants it
may call me up first and then come down for the CD Set.
First Come first server ;-)
My Number is 5232355 ( Extension: 2527 )
and office address is

IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.
Golden Enclave,
5th Floor, Airport Road
Bangalore - 560017.
signing off here.
Happy Linuxing.....

Regards
               Khader

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/29/99 11:09:52 AM

*I* (your imaginary, mythical RedHat champ) was the one who brought the
Debian CDs because *I* was the one who wanted to see a Debian install
because *I* needed to deploy Debian somewhere. It had *nothing* to do with
Khader's posts (which you yourself "condemmned"), and it had *nothing* to

At the ILUG-BLR meet, there was no animosity or fighting over distros,
though there were several Debian users present. Why don't you ask Khader
if he felt that he was being picked on or alienated in any way, before
posting such *stupid* comments? We were all good friends, and would like
to continue being that way. Despite what *your* warped imagination tells
you, *we* (the members of Linux India (in any city)) do *not* preach
bigotry, hate, strife or favouritism. We preach that Linux is good.