[LI] Support

I am a new comer to Linux.

a. I need to set up a proxy server so that all user on the network can use
internet and also send recieve mail.

b. I need to set up mail server so that my staff can dial in the server to
leave their messages which are then automatically routed on internet by
dialing ISP at predetermined time. Similarly all incoming mail should be
able down load from internet and kept in respective mail boxes to be
collected when ever user dials mail server.

c. Are there softwares like Delphi, Clarion etc for Rapid application
development?

d. For business application development which are the softwares available
as Free ware /shareware?

e.Which is a better flavour of Linux?

Thanks

H.P.Mehta