[LI] RE: network configuration

Hi All,

The problem here we are facing is in configuring ne2000 card.I can't
understand what to do.It is pinging local loopback address but not other
servers in our LAN  network.Is there any problem with the configuration
?.But the interface eth0 is up and getting initialized every time the
system starts.Please help in this regard.we have tried netconf also.

Thanks