Re: [LI] Support

Hi,

> From: Himanshu Mehta <drmehta@xxxxxxxx>

> a. I need to set up a proxy server so that all user on the network can use
> internet and also send recieve mail.

Squid + IP_Masq (check LI archives, read IP_Masq HOWTO, refer to your best friend /usr/doc)

> b. I need to set up mail server so that my staff can dial in the server to
> leave their messages which are then automatically routed on internet by
> dialing ISP at predetermined time. Similarly all incoming mail should be
> able down load from internet and kept in respective mail boxes to be
> collected when ever user dials mail server.

Sendmail & fetchmail + procmail (check LI archives, look at the PCQ site for tutorials & guides, but don't forget to
refer to /usr/doc )

<snip>

> e.Which is a better flavour of Linux?

Black, instant, mocha, cappuccino, espresso .... which gives the best flavor?? *grin*

HTH,
--Indra