[LI] Linux India and Debian

Hello Folks,
This is about a User Group being specifically created for Debian Users in
India.
I would like to know your comments and suggestions and rant if any.
Flames welcome to me and not to the list.
* warning * Extremely hot Stuff - Handle with care
This has been going on secretly till today, but I thought that it
might be good to put it on LI cause this happens to be the parent
organisation. One more thing, if you are flaming me, flame
gnana also at the same time . ;-)    Why should I alone face it ?? ;-)
The name of the group is ilug-debian.
Awaiting your comments,suggestions, flames ( cc to gnana@xxxxxxxxx ).
Well that's all from me.
Regards
     Khader

< Sits down calmly wearing a flame-proof jacket >

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.