Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 skhader@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is about a User Group being specifically created for Debian Users
> in India.

[snipped...]

> This has been going on secretly till today,

Please stop this. I have tried for several hours to come up with *one*
good reason for this to happen. I couldn't.

I do a *lot* of very serious Linux advocacy and a thing like this would be
nothing but (unintentional) grist for the FUD mill. I hope this thread
ends here. This thread has no business to continue.

Gentlemen, have a good weekend.