Re: [LI] Linux Inda and Debian

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/26/99 10:50:13 AM

>I also note that despite all the objections raised by people on this list,
>the "ilug-debian" list continues to exist on eGroups - that sends a
>message I don't like. It is very easy to close down the group and rename
>it to something else ("debian-users-india"?), so I am surprised that
>sidcarter hasn't done it yet.

Hello there,
Well, Sorry for the delay but there doesn't exist a egroup anymore by
the name "ilug-debian" and now I am least interested in creating
something else also or renaming it. ;-) ( Actually, I am good at
creating groups ;-) But, I was unable to find howto delete it.
( they should be having a howto on that ;-). Now, the point of contention
among us should be left out or if you want to fight, fight it offline. ;-)
List-Admin could you please intervene and bring in some peace. ;-)
< List-Admin throws a big-rock on khader which khader somehow evades as
List-admin is red-hot after all this nonsense ;-) >

This thread is dead here ( At least one more mail from me shortly
when my job of removal of "ilug-debian" is done ) .

Regards
     Khader

P.S: Sorry for all this.