Re: [LI] Corrupt filter rules in netscape

Mine is Netscape comm 4.61. All on sudden after a day mail rule
(corrupted one started working with additional rules copy of ones
existing) stared working. I deleted excesses. now ok. Only wondering how
it happened before and now?

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA