[LI] Corrupt filter rules in netscape

Filter rules got currupted in netscape. But in .netscape dir filter
rules file is intact with rw permission for owner. Still filter was not
used. I tried to change the filer rule. I got msg "warning:null child
passed to XtManageChildren. Even if I try after that no filter is
recognised. How to get back filter effctive once again. Version of
netscape 6.1. RH 6.0 of CHIP in PII with 64 MB RAM.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA