Re: [LI] linux/win

> Hey Rohit, I love your email, buddy!

Thanks Raj :-)

> The answers to all your questions is YES.  I haven't personally tried out the
> Linux to read NTFS file system but my friends tell me it is possible.

Wahin to giveup ho gaya! Another friend of mine, a former member of this list and a
good man with linux, warned me that NTFS and Linux may have problems especially when
LINUX tries to write to NTFS. I was pained, and hence bothered you fellows.

>  Both OSes
> will coexist.  If you don't mind I would put more GBs of the harddisk for Linux
> -- you will know why once you do it

hmm.... What about installing a second hard-disk? That would be accessible to both
teh OSes, no? Though it will not be very economical solution...

> GIMP - I spend more hours with GIMP (on a
> plain old P100 with 64 mb ram) than with my wife and she is irritated!

Naturally :-) That is the reason I am not married as yet.

Regards,
Rohit