Re: Viability of Linux companies

    Atul> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Arun Sharma wrote:
    >> [snip]

    Atul> I for one do not read too much BSD press, for the simple
    Atul> reason that I am not really interested in it, and in any
    Atul> case there doesnt seem to be much of it.

As said by some sage earlier ;-), BSD people seem to define their
existence in terms of how much they can knock GNU and Linux.  All the
BSD-related articles I've seen on the 'net so far seem to talk more
about the GPL and Linux and how viral and dangerous they are than
about BSD-related issues.  Not that I go out of my way to hunt them
out: good examples can be found in the archives of this list itself.

Consider getting a life -- I hear they're quite affordable nowadays.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/