Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Kingsly John wrote:

> FYI IE doesn't do JavaScript(TM)! (I don't think it ever did)
Hmmm.... .... IE may not be doing a lot of other things - BUT in my 2year+
of writing Javascript (yes it has its practical uses) I have found it much
easier to convince IE to do things than NS.

BTW does anyone know an open source browser which will render pfr / eot
fonts ??

NS4.7 and Mozilla 0.8 dont :-(

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers