Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

Is there native support for XML & Related stuff in
anyother browser than in IE?? Installation of IE 5.x
provides the DOM Components to renders XML Directly in
IE which even has default XSL to transform & display
XML.

Pavan
--- "Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"