Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

While i agree in almost all of Tariques points.. i
wonder, if we really really have to make a software
that's as usefull as Oracle (@least in RDBMS world),
which one it would be.. it could be soving any problem
area.. any ideas???

Also, the fun part is we (India or indians) never made
windows(the OS) we didn't start the linux revolution,
but hopefully we could atleast use them in fullness

Regards
--- "Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"