Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 |On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Mukund wrote:
 |
 |> The Indian software earnings are mostly body shopping for low profile jobs,
 |
 |I entirely agree with Mukund, In fact I have often compared these people
 |as slave traders, the only difference is at times their slaves get paid
 |well!

I think someone in Nascomm likened the industry to flesh trade and was
sidelined after that. (ofcourse there was that humourous fwd. on the net
too!)

Kingsly
	        .:: Kingsly John                ICQ 14787510 ::.
            .:: Linux 2.4.3 #7 Tue Apr 17 18:48:39 IST 2001 i686 ::.
           `:. Posted to the list on Wed Apr 18 10:56:32 IST 2001 .:'