Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm?/scripting/jscript/default.htm

>  |browser than Netscape 4.7x. And it's a lot more stable to boot (given the
>  |limitations of it's host OS ;-) ).
>
> There was a discussion on this very topic on freshmeat sometime back...
> and it was almost unanimous that netscape was more standards compliant.

You think freshmeat is an impartial place to discuss standards compliance
:) ?

IE 5.5 supports XSLT. Even Mozilla 0.8.1 doesn't.

	-Arun