Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 02:56:30PM +0530, Mario da Costa wrote:
> Speak for yourself, as for me netscape 4.7x still rules. btw ie 6 beta
> is available, i wonder if it will be as fscked up as ie 5.5 is.

Come on! Lets be honest here... IE5.5 is a _far_ more standards-compliant
browser than Netscape 4.7x. And it's a lot more stable to boot (given the
limitations of it's host OS ;-) ).

No mindless advocacy please -- we _all_ bitch about Netscape!

My browser of choice is konqueror. It simply rocks. It's worth it to install KDE
just for it.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)