Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

Biju Chacko rearranged electrons thusly:

> My browser of choice is konqueror. It simply rocks. It's worth it to install KDE
> just for it.

I used to think so too - till I started running Opera.  BTW, netscape 4.76 is
quite stable - if you run it on a lightweight window manager like blackbox
(or twm) and turn off java / javascript.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org