Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

Arun Sharma wrote:

> > (Whenever I click the dropdown menu on IE5.5 on my windoze machine it
> > exchanges data on the net for 10-20 secs ... I am sure that's a really
> > cool feature!)
>
> But yet, it's simply the best browser available. I use it everyday.

Speak for yourself, as for me netscape 4.7x still rules. btw ie 6 beta
is available, i wonder if it will be as fscked up as ie 5.5 is.

scornfully,
mario

--

Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it
didn't work for the rabbit.