Re: Changing the subject from `Members'

Shimon C. Constante rearranged electrons thusly:

> Thanks anyway Ramasubramanian, I appreciate your help... I have already
> looked at pcquest, and indeed you are right,  there are quite a few
> interesting articles about the development of linux in india.

What kind of linux development would you be interested in looking at?  The
vast majority of linux people here are users / sysadmins (again, a higher
level of user) rather than developers.  However, a lot of devel work goes on
as well.

Search for Frederick Noronha's posts in the linux india general archives -
they'll give you a pretty good snapshot of linux and its growth in India :)