Re: Changing the subject from `Members'

I was wondering how is linux developing in India right now. Are there
many companies that are using it? Where do you see it most active?

Hi ALL
	Cocay, people seems to have in a mood of fun..plz don't mind..

I am not the right person to answer ur querries..hope you will get the right answers ..from other members..
In india as you see from the list, linux is active in every front..from desktops to servers..

companies are taking it seriously for the development platform..
and now lots of the companies(mostly datacom and telecom) here is using linux for their development platform.

/Moyukh
..

*ps : Atul why not you create out a seperate thread for PIZZAS..