Changing the subject from `Members'

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

->On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:
->
->> Oh, you mean the pizza stuff? True - no one is going to invite me for a
->> pizza dinner next time I am in their part of the world ;-)
->
->duh! what pizza - you mean to say I missed out on a pizza
->
->aaaaaagrhh!
->
->Tarique
->

None of you have answered the query of our Israeli friend.  I am not
doing either at the moment.  But please, these things are making the
list appear less serious, while we are not.  Wake up folks, let us do
some serious talk. With apologies to the Israeli friend who would be
curious to see the replies with the subject `Members', but would find
very different matter.

Nagarjuna