Re: Changing the subject from `Members'

Thanks anyway Ramasubramanian, I appreciate your help... I have already
looked at pcquest, and indeed you are right,  there are quite a few
interesting articles about the development of linux in india.

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Nagarjuna G. rearranged electrons thusly:
>
> > None of you have answered the query of our Israeli friend.  I am not
> > doing either at the moment.  But please, these things are making the
> > list appear less serious, while we are not.  Wake up folks, let us do
> > some serious talk. With apologies to the Israeli friend who would be
> > curious to see the replies with the subject `Members', but would find
> > very different matter.
>
> Heck, cascades like this are a fairly regular part of lists / newsgroups :)
> Anyway, there's a lot of linux development (and even more linux usage) going
> on here in India.  http://www.pcquest.com/linux has more than enough articles
> on this (and a search for india and linux on google - or better still, on
> linuxworld.com, say - fetches some great results)
>
>         -s
>
> --
> Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
> EMail Sturmbannfuhrer, Lower Middle Class Unix Sysadmin

Shimon Cocay Constante
Intelligence Team Leader
Work: (972)(03) 753-4319
Fax: (972)(03) 753-4343
ICQ: 12101222
http://www.aduva.com
which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.