Re: Re: The LUGs in India

Suresh Ramasubramanian [Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 07:56:42AM +0530] posts:

> The hassle with $city.linux-india.org is that there are plenty of reasons (not
> all of them political) to have two or more LUGs in a city - and I haven't seen
> a subdomain that can point to two different IPs at the same time

Exactly.  The *Shitcore* chap tried/is still trying to leverage the Kochi Group
to split, so that a pliable Group comes up.  This is never going to happen because
the Group here has different ideas.

Swati, you need not start bitching now; saying that I am embracing Suresh trying
to cozy up to him.  Join up if you have valid points or else go give Tarique a
good fuck. ;-)

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio