Re: Re: Re: The LUGs in India

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:24:45AM +0530, did Raghavendra Bhat write:
> Swati, you need not start bitching now; saying that I am embracing Suresh
> trying to cozy up to him.  Join up if you have valid points or else go
> give Tarique a good fuck. ;-)

Rag00,

I'm hereby placing your email address in the blocked list.  Your posts will
be forwarded to the list admin and will only be posted to the list upon
approval.

You have been a long time subscriber of these lists and know the rules and
netiquette of them.  You have grossly maligned another active memberof
these mailing lists.  And you have also broken the basic rules of decent
human communication.

List Admin
--
pub  1024R/9B7FE6BD 1998-03-25 Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = 8A 84 2E 67 10 9A 64 03  24 38 B6 AB 1B 6E 8C E4