Re: Experience the New Windows

Hi,

Diwakar spewed into the ether:
>>ease-of-use factor, i think windows has the upper hand. this is my

Do you really think so? This may be true when it comes to latest stuff
like voice chat et al. I am sure this is going to change soon. Try to really
work in Windows, serious development and similar things. Then you will know.
If you are an individual you will end up using some pirated development
environment system. The thought will be pricking you somewhere at the back
of your brain.

>>among other things. in windows you download something, doubleclick it
>>and install it, it's that simple. surely Linux app developers can do
How about this .. you simply double click to install something, overwrite
one of the important DLLs and then spend an hour or two reinstalling the OS.
Usually there is no way to control where the files are installed (talking
about DLLs)

To be honest, I find it quite difficult to use Windows, as I am used to
working in Linux. It just takes some time and effort but it is worth it!

My 2ps ;)
--
Anand Biligiri S