Re: Accusations

Nick Hill forced the electrons to say:
> Atul sending feelers to u're boss doesn't mess up any of the Linux Movement
> in India.

Er... maybe I am talking out of turn here, but this thing does matter.

Once upon a time I larted a guy who was a client of my company for
spamming me, and when he got a warning from his webhost (I had foolishly
cc'ed the complaint to him as well) he complained to my boss. My boss
took my side, and we lost that client.

I might have continued as his employee even if he had taken a stance
against me that day. Who knows? But, I still work for the same company
despite the heavily paying job offers I get (most of which are what
I consider spam, mind you). And I still lart the guys who spam me -
fearlessly.

Binand