Re: Accusations

Raju Mathur [Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:09:54PM +0530]:

> 1. The Linux movement (in India or anywhere) cannot be hijacked by any
> company or individual.

I hope so, sincerely.  However, people have to be dissuaded from _trying_ it.
Too many (extremely ugly) flamewars have resulted out of this politicking
already.  He's already larted my immediate boss, and implies that he's
perfectly willing to lart my boss's boss and so on ... which is what gave him
the dutch courage to post this, I expect.

> 3. Shut the fsck up on the list, please, all of you.  I'm getting
> bored of this conversation, and when I get bored I usually Say It With
> AK-47's.

errr... I'd better

> Go install a kernel, get some sex, go to your favourite recreational
> place, pig out on dosa's, whatever, just drop this thread.  In other
> words, Get A Life (I hear they're quite cheap nowadays).

I can do a kernel, pig out, get a life ... sex is ruled out so far (I'm not
married, my girlfriend is in chennai, and I doubt if she'd want sex before
marriage anyway).

The thread is at an end from _my_ side at least.  If Atul wants to lart some
more of my bosses, that's his business.

> -- Raju `reformed ex-flamer' Mathur
> [If you believe the above sentence there's this marble monument in
> Agra going real cheap I could interest you in].

How much?  I'll bid 10 paise (all that pollution from the mathura refineries
has lowered the value somwhat, I'm told)

	--suresh