Accusations

Suresh has made the following statements:

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Then, you don't deny (and won't, if you have any kind of a conscience)
> that you are trying to hijack the linux movement in India.

I categorically deny these allegations, and I am herewith publicly asking
Suresh to (point by point) validate his accusations. Naturally, anyone
else who feels that Suresh is right - please feel free to join him in
presenting his case.

> And your threatening to pull rank on me and attempting to handle this
> on the quiet are an indication that you don't _dare_ rebut me on the
> list.

I just did. The ball is now in the accusers' court.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137