Accusations

1. The Linux movement (in India or anywhere) cannot be hijacked by any
company or individual.

2. Atul is doing a lot for Linux in India.  So is Suresh.  So am I.
So are about 2000 other people.

3. Shut the fsck up on the list, please, all of you.  I'm getting
bored of this conversation, and when I get bored I usually Say It With
AK-47's.

Go install a kernel, get some sex, go to your favourite recreational
place, pig out on dosa's, whatever, just drop this thread.  In other
words, Get A Life (I hear they're quite cheap nowadays).

-- Raju `reformed ex-flamer' Mathur
[If you believe the above sentence there's this marble monument in
Agra going real cheap I could interest you in].

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/