Re: Accusations

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:39:47PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> I hope so, sincerely.  However, people have to be dissuaded from _trying_ it.
> Too many (extremely ugly) flamewars have resulted out of this politicking
> already.  He's already larted my immediate boss, and implies that he's
> perfectly willing to lart my boss's boss and so on ... which is what gave him
> the dutch courage to post this, I expect.

from what I've followed so far, U're mixing up personal stuff with LI. Atul sending
feelers to u're boss doesn't mess up any of the Linux Movement in India. I dont
see how u're getting anywhere by posting on LIG/LIH/insert-list-here.

> errr... I'd better

ahh! finally, now i can devote my bandwidth to updating to -current, rather than
get it all gobbled up by the LI spam.

> How much?  I'll bid 10 paise (all that pollution from the mathura refineries
> has lowered the value somwhat, I'm told)

put it on ebay. or how about our own desi version of it? baazee.com perhaps?

Nikhil.

PS: all replies to this mail to be mailed to me personally.. pleez dont trouble
the other poer souls on LI any more than than they already are.

--
Nikhil Shankar
nikhilwiz@xxxxxxxxx

Slackware Linux			http://www.slackware.com
The distro with an attitude. Some distributions have character.